HOW TO GET TO OUR HOTEL FROM THE AIRPORT?
Golden Park Hotel’s reception is happy to offer its services for transfers from and to the airport, meaning that it will send a driver to pick up guests arriving to the airport and the driver will expect them in the arrivals hall of the airport to take them directly to the hotel. For more information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com email address. Our receptionists would be happy to arrange a pick up time for our travelling guests.
From the airport:
The easiest way to get to our hotel from Liszt Ferenc International Airport is by taxi within 25-35 minutes, alternatively, you can take Airport MiniBus to arrive at our hotel within 40-50 minutes. You can order Airport MiniBus at the airport. Distance is about 20 km; times depend on traffic. If you would like to use public transport, you should take bus no 200 E to the terminal of metro line M3 (blue line – Kőbánya Kispest), take metro line M3 to Deák Ferenc Square station (blue line) and then change to metro line M2 (red line) to the Eastern railway station. It takes about 50-60 minutes.
By car: The hotel is also easily accessible from the highways. (GPS: N 47 ° 29 ′ 58.39″, E 19 ° 4 ′ 54.22″)
- If you come from the West (on the highway no M1 from Wien or on the highway no M7 from the Lake Balaton), you should pass over the Danube across Erzsébet Bridge and then continue towards the city centre, taking Rákóczi Street you can get directly to Baross Square.
- If you come from the North or the East, you should take the introductory section of highway no M3, turn to Hungária Boulevard and then turn to the right at Stadionok, and take Kerepesi Street to get directly to Baross Square.
From the railway stations:
- The hotel is just half a minute’s walk through the square from the Eastern railway station.
- From the Southern railway station, you can get to the hotel if you take metro line M2 (red line) to the Eastern railway station and then taking a short walk.
- From the Western railway station, you can get to the hotel taking metro line M3 (blue line) to Deák Square station, then changing to metro line M2 (red line) to the Eastern railway station and then taking a short walk. The second option is taking tram no 4 or 6 to Blaha Lujza Square station and then changing to bus no 7, 7E or 178 in the direction of Bosnyák Square.
By public transport:
You can get to Baross Square by bus no 5, 7, 7A, 7E, 20E, 30, 30A, 107E, 178, 230 or 233E, by metro line 2 (red), by tram no 24 or by trolleybus no 73, 76, 78, 79, 80 or 80A.
Golden Park Hotel does not have its own parking area, so we offer the following parking options:
- Several street parking areas are available around the hotel. Parking is subject to charges (HUF 265/ hour for a maximum of 3 hours) and charges can be paid at parking machines on the street.
Aréna Plaza shopping centre is 5-10 minutes’ walk from Golden Park Hotel and you can still use its underground garage free of charge.
Attractions in the area
|Location||Distance||On foot||Public transport||Taxi/Car|
|Keleti pályaudvar||100 m||1 min.||–||–|
|M2 / M4 Metró állomás||200 m||3 min.||–||–|
|Aréna Plaza Bevásárlóközpont||600 m||8 min.||6 min.||5 min.|
|Papp László Budapest Sport Aréna||2 km||20 min.||10 min.||8 min.|
|SYMA Rendezvény és Kongresszusi Központ||2 km||20 min.||10 min.||8 min.|
|Hősök tere / Városliget||2 km||20 min.||15 min.||10 min.|
|Széchenyi Termál fürdő||2,2 km||20 min.||15 min.||10 min.|
|Váci utca (Belváros)||2,8 km||30 min.||15 min.||10 min.|
|Budai vár||4,2 km||60 min.||25 min.||15 min.|
|Zsinagóga (Dohány utca)||2,2 km||20 min.||15 min.||10 min.|
|Liszt Ferenc Nemzetközi Repülőtér||12,6 km||–||50 min.||45 min.|